DID Numbers are virtual numbers that enable users to route calls to prevailing telephone lines. DID Numbers were created with a view to allocate certain employees a direct number, which helps to do away with multiple physical phone lines. With a DID number, firms can route and process thousands of concurrent calls to appropriate extensions.
- What are DID Numbers?
Who may use the service?
What are the advantages of owning a DID Number?
How to select and buy a DID number?
- Log in to Voicebuy portal and select "DID Management"
- Click on "Order" tab. Select the country in the "Select country" drop-down
- Now a list opens up with details like prefix code, city name, set up fee and monthly price details
- Select the city from the list.
- Click on the “Buy” icon in the extreme right side of the row.
- In "DID Term" drop-down select any one option from 1 Month/ 3 Month/6 Month/ 12 Months
- Click on "Buy now"
How to make payment for the DID?
How does the autorenewal option work, what happens, if I don't use that option?
- Log in to your Voicebuy account
- Navigate to “DID Management” section.
- Select the corresponding DID number which you want to renew
- Check “Renew” checkbox
- Press “Save”
Read more: https://www.voicebuy.com/voicebuy-did-numbers-how-to/