- More simple and cheap installation (as VoIP systems are based on the intranet)
- Free voice calls within the company (even with a geographically distributed structure of the business)
- Possibility to access all the communication capabilities at home and abroad
- The ability to integrate voice services into business applications and business processes
- Advanced features for call recording and maintaining statistics
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
VoIP - Voice over Internet Protocol (IP)
Voice over Internet Protocol (Voice over IP, VoIP) is a combination of technologies, communication protocols and techniques for the delivery of voice and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol (IP) networks, such as the Internet, as opposed to traditional telephone service, which is through telephone lines or mobile GSM/3G network . Synonymously with VoIP are IP telephony, Internet telephony, voice over broadband (VoBB), broadband telephony are also used.
Currently, the main purpose of IP-telephony is cheaper or free long distance and international calls. For making those calls you need to use the services of a VoIP provider and you can call from your computer, IP-phone or regular phone.
However, the main advantages of VoIP are for business, as using VoIP it is possible to build more efficient systems of corporate communications with a variety of voice services.
The effectiveness of these systems (compared to traditional telephone services) is as follows:
If you are interested in other details of VoIP services, contact Voicebuy Wholesale VoIP Provider today. We will make sure to provide you with the highest quality VoIP service.